Here at Pure City and Pure Fix, our mission has always been to get more people on bikes. Making simple, stylish cycles that won't bust budgets has been our approach for years.
Even so, sometimes the dice of life roll against you and you need a little help to get your dreams back on track. Over the years, we've heard from tons of happy customers and their stories about how riding has changed their lives always brighten up the office. We've also heard from those desperately interested in getting a bike, but hindered by circumstance, calamity, or budget. We always do our best to help, but now we want to teleport a couple people straight from that second group to the first!
That's where this giveaway comes in. We want to hear your stories. Your goals. Your dreams. And why having a bike will help you get there. That's it! (I mean, that's not all of it. Check out "the rules" below if you're into nitty-gritty-lawyer-details, but that's the general idea).
Make a video, tell us who you are, why you need a bike, and have some fun! We'll be watching all the vids and giving out two brand new bikes to the winners!
Check out the details below, put on your best "internet videographer hat"*, and fire away! We want to give you your dream bike!
- Create a video explaining why you need a bike and how it would improve your life. (Note: "Improving your life" doesn't have to mean "a bike would help me walk again and let me visit my estranged father", it could - and that'd be awesome! But, if you think your life will be better on a bike because you'll just have more fun, that's awesome too!)
- Upload the video to YouTube and complete the entry form here: (there's a field for the video url on the entry form, as well as your contact info in case you win!)
- The contest will run from April 2-May 31, 2015. No video submissions will be accepted after 11:59pm EST on May 31, 2015.
- Other stuff we need to include:
- Winners: Submissions will be reviewed and 2 winners with the best videos will be selected. Videos will be judged on both creativity and need. Odds of winning depend on number of submissions. The winners will be announced on June 2, 2015. Winners will be notified via email and/or phone. Winning videos will be posted on Pure Fix Cycles social media.
- Eligibility: contestants must be 13 + years old and reside within the US. Only 1 video submission per contestant. Videos with obscene, inappropriate or copyrighted content will not be eligible for the prize. No Purchase Necessary, Void where prohibited
*Don't have big fancy video editing chops? Neither do I, but if you've got a smartphone (or a friend with one), you've got enough to get rolling. We're not looking for Michael Bay here, we're looking for honesty, good people, and situations that seem like they could be improved with a little two-wheeled giftery.